I recently wrote about the popular EB-5 Regional Center program, which allows foreign investors to fund U.S.-based projects with a minimum investment of $500,000 in exchange for Green Cards. The program was originally set to sunset on December 11, 2015, but has received a short extension until December 16, when it will likely be renewed with [...]
- Globe & Mail – Why an estate freeze makes sense now
- Selling Your U.S. Property: Is there U.S. & Canadian Capital Gains Tax?
- Globe & Mail – Will the current presidential election change U.S. estate tax for Canadians?
- Thomson Reuters – A New Multilateral World
- Virtual Witnessing of Wills and Powers of Attorney in Ontario