In recent weeks, there has been extensive news coverage on the Gang of Eight’s U.S. Immigration reform bill. If the new bill were to pass, U.S. Immigration (USCIS) would extend the amount of days a Canadian can spend in the U.S. from 180 to 240 per year. Many Canadian Snowbirds are delighted that their 6-month sunny [...]
- Globe & Mail – Why an estate freeze makes sense now
- Selling Your U.S. Property: Is there U.S. & Canadian Capital Gains Tax?
- Globe & Mail – Will the current presidential election change U.S. estate tax for Canadians?
- Thomson Reuters – A New Multilateral World
- Virtual Witnessing of Wills and Powers of Attorney in Ontario